Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Enjoy this blog that I follow ! :-)

There is amazing wisdom in the articles and links shared here:

http://proverbs14verse1.blogspot.com/p/about.html

 More about this blog:

My name is Mrs. June Fuentes and I am  happily married to Steve, my church planting husband, and am a blessed homeschooling mother to eight beautiful children that we are raising for the Lord. I have a heart to see mothers all around the world grasp the vision of biblical motherhood and to see this noble role restored in the 21st century to the glory of God. I strongly believe that weak homes equate a weak nation and therefore created A Wise Woman Builds Her Home  to minister to Christian women on how to build up strong Christian homes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be sure to add your name, a pseudo name or simply type Anonymous.